Updated: March 26, 2018
Once you feel comfortable with your profile.
If your profile has boards that are filled up (15+ pins) then you can start to apply to group boards right away.
Most group boards do not care about your blog's status. They just want to make sure you're a quality Pinterest user doing good stuff.
If you can show that then you can start to apply to group boards whenever you want.
Other Pinterest Questions
- Should I use BoardBooster or Tailwind for my Pinterest scheduling?
- How do I hide pins in my posts for Pinterest?
- What image size should my pins be?
- How do I apply to group boards on Pinterest? Many of them don't give you any directions.
- How do I find the repin count on Pinterest so that I can tell if a pin is popular?
- The repin rates on my group boards are low. When should I consider leaving a group board?
- What's the code I use to make an image not pinnable?
- I logged in to Pinterest and my account is suspended! What do I do?
- What is a stolen pin? How do I find a stolen pin and what do I do when I find one?