Updated: June 11, 2018
Pinterest recommends you create pins that are 600x900 in size. However, you can go up to 600x1270 before the pins are cut off in desktop mode.
You can also go smaller than 600x900 with your pin but bigger (rectangular) pins usually perform better.
Currently, I am using 600x900 even though I'm not a fan of my pins being smaller than some people still doing larger pins.
Other Pinterest Questions
- Should I use BoardBooster or Tailwind for my Pinterest scheduling?
- How do I hide pins in my posts for Pinterest?
- How do I apply to group boards on Pinterest? Many of them don't give you any directions.
- When is the best time to apply to group boards?
- How do I find the repin count on Pinterest so that I can tell if a pin is popular?
- The repin rates on my group boards are low. When should I consider leaving a group board?
- What's the code I use to make an image not pinnable?
- I logged in to Pinterest and my account is suspended! What do I do?
- What is a stolen pin? How do I find a stolen pin and what do I do when I find one?