Updated: August 31, 2018
data-pin-nopin="true" - it's added at the end of the coding for the photo before the last >
Other Pinterest Questions
- Should I use BoardBooster or Tailwind for my Pinterest scheduling?
- How do I hide pins in my posts for Pinterest?
- What image size should my pins be?
- How do I apply to group boards on Pinterest? Many of them don't give you any directions.
- When is the best time to apply to group boards?
- How do I find the repin count on Pinterest so that I can tell if a pin is popular?
- The repin rates on my group boards are low. When should I consider leaving a group board?
- I logged in to Pinterest and my account is suspended! What do I do?
- What is a stolen pin? How do I find a stolen pin and what do I do when I find one?