Updated: July 13, 2018
This is a question of the week, taken directly from the BBC Slack Community
Scrivs: The question you're asking is how do you get the person in the mindset of buying that pattern. Getting them to feel like they need that pattern.
What problem does buying the pattern solve?
Amanda: For one, they can print it out and keep it handy without having to check back again.
And have it for another day
Scrivs: There you go
Nobody wants to bookmark a page with the pattern you want so why not always have it with you? Purchase blah blah blah
That can be worded much better but hopefully you get the idea
I'm sure the product is low price so free doesn't mean shit to people if it's just a couple of dollars
Amanda: If I change my wording and make my first sale @Scrivs , I'll buy you a beer.
Scrivs: How much does the pattern cost?
Amanda: I put it up at $1!
Scrivs: Well now you have another problem If you're online and browsing the web are you going to whip out your wallet just to buy something for a $1?
You're in the bedroom and the wallet is in the kitchen
Is this pattern life changing enough to get you to go grab that wallet?
Other Blogging Questions
- What is the best way to make money blogging?
- My pageviews are tanking, what am I doing wrong?
- What do I need to do to be GDPR Compliant?
- I've received an offer for a sponsored guest post on my blog. How do I know if it's worth it?
- Can you write about different topics in one blog as long as you go deep into each topic?
- I blog about different topics. Will my pageviews go up if I niche down?
- How do I write good copy?