Updated: March 26, 2018
Applying to group boards on Pinterest is never fun.
It's definitely no fun when they don't give you an easy way to apply.
So what do you do when there are no instructions?
You have two options:
- Send them a direct message on Pinterest. This has a pretty low success rate because group board owners get hit with requests all of the time.
- See if you can find their email address on their site and email them. This has a much higher chance of success because everybody checks their email!
There is no foolproof way to get noticed by group board owners but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try the ones you come across.
Other Pinterest Questions
- Should I use BoardBooster or Tailwind for my Pinterest scheduling?
- How do I hide pins in my posts for Pinterest?
- What image size should my pins be?
- When is the best time to apply to group boards?
- How do I find the repin count on Pinterest so that I can tell if a pin is popular?
- The repin rates on my group boards are low. When should I consider leaving a group board?
- What's the code I use to make an image not pinnable?
- I logged in to Pinterest and my account is suspended! What do I do?
- What is a stolen pin? How do I find a stolen pin and what do I do when I find one?